Monday, January 2, 2012

Stupid and Stupider

An American story about the 'Walmarting' of the world (literally). This woman has a mid-level job but, because of Walmart's 'Need to Compete', her government has to help feed her and her son. This is not just about Walmart, the entire social structure of the industrial world is quickly crumbling into dust.

And yet, people still buy into the whole "Vote-for-me, I'll-grow-the-HOLY-ECONOMY, You-will-have-a-job" BS that the distinctly UNHOLY Business-Corporate-Military conspiracy hands out as the ultimate in having a good time.

THIS WOMAN HAS A JOB - SHE CAN'T FEED HERSELF !!! . . . . DUH !!!

I have not yet watched "The Age of Stupid" yet but I'm going to very soon, by the title I think it will finally give me some insight into the world around me. More movies about global stupidity at this site.

"The Age of Stupid" is on Netflix for sure so use the microwave to pop some corn that has traveled twice around the world to be grown, processed, packaged and delivered to your local retailer (and has supported dozens of workers along the way for only 49 cents a package BTW) and let's learn about the world together.



MY WEBSITE   —   ANewHumanity.CA

No comments: